The Nursing Training admission forms for 2021/2022 academic year are expected to be released by the Ministry of Health and interested applicants can apply for a scheduled interview once admitted.
However, applicants are supposed to apply after purchasing the admission forms from any Ghana Commercial Bank or Agriculture Development Bank branch nationwide.
How to apply online
After purchasing the admission forms from the bank, follow the steps below to apply from the comfort of your home
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on the voucher
- Fill the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Check your application with pin and serial.
- Confirm invitation and attend an interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out an offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at a designated bank
- Report to collage
NB: Forms are not out yet.
Like our Facebook page below for more educational news and videos
Source: Ghjuice.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content