The management of the National Service Scheme is expected to release the pin codes for 2020 Trained teachers between October and November to service the nation for a period of 12 months.
Here at Ghjuice.com, we have compiled the requirements and the registration process for trained teachers to get themselves ready
HOW TO ACCESS AND ACTIVATE NSS PIN CODE
1.Visit NSS portal and Select Check and Pay for Pin code
2. Then enter your INDEX NUMBER or SCHOOL ID NUMBER
3. Your PINCODE and personal information would be displayed for your confirmation.
NB: Make a note of your PINCODE and visit any branch of AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT BANK and make a payment of GH¢ 40 or Make a payment of GH¢ 41 via MTN mobile money
HOW TO COMPLETE NSS REGISTRATION FORM
After obtaining your pin code, you must follow the below step to step procedure to successfully enroll in the NSS 2020/2021
- A valid NATIONAL ID card
- VOTER’S CARD
- SSNIT CARD
- DRIVER’S LICENCE
- Scanned passport photograph
- not more than 1 mb, will appear on the final certificate
NSS REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
1 Visit NSS REGISTRATION PORTAL, Enter your INDEX NUMBER OR SCHOOL NUMBER and password( PINCODE) and log in
2. Your details will appear, please confirm that is your and correct, if the information there is incorrect, please contact the live chat button for support. Select means of identification you intend to submit and enter your ID number
3. The system will then confirm the information on your ID and the one Submitted by your school and will provide you with IDENTITY MATH SCORE, ie PERFECT, GOOD , FAIR and BAD.
NB: When your IDENTITY SCORE is FAIR or BAD, you will need further approval from NSS for Final posting
Click on CONFIRM and CONTINUE.
4. You would be required to complete the rest of the application information.
- Upload your passport picture ( not more than 1mb)
- Address and contact information are all compulsory
- Ensure that your information is current and active
- Enter the NEXT OF KIN INFORMATION
Click on save and continue
5. Now you enter your EMPLOYMENT HISTORY and click SAVE and CONTINUE
6. PREVIEW PAGE
- Select 3 preferred regions to be posted to( in order of preference)
- Select local languages you can speak and write
- Select foreign language you can speak and write
- Select your industry of preference
7. PREVIEW PAGE: Read through your information and ensure they are correct. Go back and make any correction and click on SUBMIT
8. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Online registration of NSS. You now have an NSS dashboard to yourself, click GO TO PERSONAL DASHBOARD to access
CLICK ON PRINT to print your registration summary
Join our Education group on Facebook more updates HERE