The career pathway portal has been opened for all NABCo personnel who want to work as a permanent employee to apply.
Below are the step by step procedures to help you login and fill the portal
How to fill the NABCo trainees transition form
To start with the process, Visit the NABCo permanent job portal HERE. Enter your NABCo number and password then follow the procedures below
1. Update your profile
- Click on the camera icon to upload a profile picture.
- Upload Copy of Ghana Card
- Input your career objectives in the input field.
- Enter your Ghana Card Number in the input field.
- Save and click Continue button to Proceed.
2. Choose a Career Pathway
At this stage, you are to choose ONE career pathway from the following and fill;
- Permanent Employment
- Choose your preferred sector Company.
- Select other service sectors and Input your desired sector company in the input field.
- State Sector of Area of Interest, StateLocation: Town/District/Region,
- Upload Copy of Business proposal, State
- Skills required to actualize your Interest,
- Upload Copy of Business Plan, and State other core resources in the section..
- Career-focused learning
- State Sector or Area of Interest
- State why you require learning &skills development in the areas/sectors entered,
- State which career would this further learning lead you to in the section
3. Curriculum Vitae
This step requires you to fill in the tabs with the necessary information
- Fill the educational details form.
- Click on the Save button
- Work Experience
- Fill the Experience details form
- Click on the Save button
- Select your preferred option in the section by clicking on each input field
- Check the box in the section if the language is your Mother Tongue.
- If you have LPE (Language Proficiency Examination), Check the box in the section
- Click save
- Add Nabco skills Training and Learning:
- Click on the Skills and Training Tab
- Input Title of Training, Facilitator.
- Select Online/Physical, Start Date, and End Date.
- If the training was done online, provide the link/website to the training.
- If training was done physically, provide the location of the training.
- Click on the Add Nabco Training and Learning button to add a Nabco skill and learning.
4. Core Experience and Career Expectation
- State what you have done in the past 3 years. (In terms of profession/occupation) in the section.
- State what you have achieved in terms of additional learning, skills development, monitoring & coaching, workplace
contribution, and recognition in the section.
- Click on the Save and Continue button to move to the next step
5. Career Interest and Statement
- Provide a brief summary of your career Interests in the section.
- Provide a personal statement section.
- Click on the Submit button to move to the next step.
6. Upload Certified Copies of Certificates
- Uploaded Certified Copies of Certificate are displayed in the
- Select Certificate, Awarding Institution, and Click on the Choose
File button to upload Certificate in the section.
- Click on the Upload Certificate button 30 to upload Certified
Copies of Certificates.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed
Review all your entries and submit
Source: Ghjuice.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content