Simple advice for University graduates who are applying to work for the GES to take note of the following in their application for the GES recruitment.
KEY THINGS TO NOTE IN YOUR APPLICATION FOR THE GES RECRUITMENT*
1. BioData must be carefully filled without making any errors. (Your name, NSS Number, School Index Number, GTLE index number, SNNIT number etc)
2. Please I will advise you not to use your mobile phone to apply. Visit any nearest Internet Cafe to do so where there is a scanner.
3. All Certificates must be scanned and not snapped with your phones before uploading them.
4. Make sure your sign on your *GTLE CERTIFICATE* where it is displayed holders signature at the bottom of your passport picture of your Certificate.
5. We have now till 30th November 2020 so please do not rush. Get someone to guide you if you don’t understand anything.
Don’t do double registration. If you are applying and due to some circumstances you can’t continue again you will be given a code (application form code) that you will use to login to continue when you visit the site again.
Things you must make available before going to the Cafe to apply for the GES Recruitment.
- School certificate
- GTLE Certificate (license)
- Don’t forget to get these items along;
- SNNIT NUMBER
- NSS NUMBER
- GTLE INDEX NUMBER
- School INDEX NUMBER
- YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
Source: Ghjuice.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content