The Ghana Education Service is expected to release the posting for 2017,2018, 2019 trained teachers on Monday, 23rd November 2020.
2017 & 2018 batch were the first to apply after they were denied posting because they did not meet the requirements at their time of recruitment.
Date for Release of postings
GES has released postings for Trained Teachers and university graduates
Applicants will be required to make a payment of Ghc 10 through Mobile Money for an eVoucher card
How to Purchase voucher card
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the voucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
How to check your place of posting
When the posting are released, applicants will be required to visit the portal to check their place of posting then proceed to the regional office for documentation
- Visit the ges promotions portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/
- Select CoE Appointment / Graduate recruitment
- Enter your Index Number
- Buy your Voucher and Enter Your code. Buy Voucher HERE
- Click Submit
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
All Newly Posted Teachers who will be posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
the following documents might be needed;
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
Check out the locations for GES regional offices HERE
Source: Ghjuice.com || Kindly link back when you copy or paraphrase a paragraph(s) or the entire content